Date:      Tue, 22 May 2001 14:47:50 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Lee J Carmichael <lcarmich@wamnet.com>
To:        Michael Sharp <mds@reality.dynip.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache+ssl

Simlink httpsd.conf to httpd.conf:

ln -s /usr/local/etc/apache/httpsd.conf /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf

I had the same problem with httpsd not liking it's own config file (or you
could use the -f option, but this has httpsdctl issues...)

--------
Lee Carmichael		WAM!NET Inc.
System Engineer		655 Lone Oak Rd Building E
651-256-5292		Eagan, MN 55121