Date:      Tue, 23 Jul 2002 07:03:32 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jason P Holland <jholland@cs.selu.edu>
To:        Ken <ken@carnahan.ws>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Wireless and FreeBsd

ken,
  i run freebsd 4.6 on my laptop with a Linksys WPC11 version 3 card.  i
do have a few problems with timeout errors and interrupts not being
driven, but its related to my crummy toshiba laptop.  the wireless
portion was fairly easy to get going and works great when toshiba
cooperates.  if the dlink card you have is prism II based, it should work
fine.

jason