Date:      Sat, 19 Mar 2016 12:17:53 +0000
From:      <estevezalanohk@outlook.com>
To:        "freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ipfw

Hey there! Well Il am not good with writing about myself but I will try. my=
 friends say am a very funny and caring person=2C I am confident in myself =
I believe to love someone you have to love yourself first=2C I am motivated=
 by topics surrounding nutrition health lifestyle creative arts food hospit=
ality dance music fashion and adventure. I am well spoken pretty and love c=
onnecting. I'd like to meet you. We just get each other=2C on every level=
=2C almost as if we have the same heart.We compliment each other=2C our ene=
rgies just work together=2C no hard edges.We have a mutual respect for each=
 other as sovereign beings on our individual life journey=2C and respect ea=
ch other's views=2C experiences=2C beliefs and understandings.We are ready=
=2C able and willing to own our own 'stuff' and deal with any challenges he=
ad on with the aim of making our connection even stronger and unbreakable.O=
ur life's plans and ambitions=2C desires and dreams=2C compliment each othe=
r's perfectly.To be able to dive deep in love and express our hearts with=
=2C to and for each other.Just to spend life together=2C simply=2C is the g=
reatest pleasure and gift. I am at the point of my life that I am ready to =
settle down and create a home with the person I see spending my life with. =
So I would be looking for a person that would be on the same page as me. Th=
e rest I'll just have to see what feels right.

My profile and photos : http://1kfpe5cc.butko-galina21nq.tumblr.com/

Unsubscribe Unsubscribe

                                     <--  --> 2016  <--koddarespmenu-->NEWS=
  <--koddarespmenu-->  <--koddaresponsive-->    2016 <--koddamenu-->NEWS <-=
-koddamenu-->  <--end kodda menu --><--end kodda parent -->                =
                                                                           =
            <-- RSv51x1Story -->                                           =
                                                                           =
                                                                      <--  =
                                                                    -->    =
                                                                           =
                                                                           =
                                                      <-- Post Slider -->Al=
abama Republican wants to stop people on food stamps from owning cars =97 b=
ut expects them to get jobsChristian blogger: Pro-choice women =91need to b=
e reminded=92 men are =91supposed to be leaders=92 on abortionGuess who jus=
t unleashed the most scathing damnation of Trump-loving RepublicansFlorida =
poll workers find Democratic ballots in closet after telling voter primary =
for GOP onlyAtheist group plans =91Genocide and Incest Park=92 billboard ca=
mpaign to troll creationist =91Ark=92=91You=92re going to have to shoot me=
=92: Cell phone video shows LaVoy Finicum=92s last momentsJudge orders Seat=
tle man to repay $7.8 million for running =91pay to pray=92 website scam=91=
Wheres Trump?=92: Brooklyn sanitation workers detain driver with racist dep=
ortation threat 		 	   		  =