Date:      Fri, 14 Nov 1997 23:16:07 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   David Greenman and I will be at Comdex this coming week.

In the Walnut Creek CDROM booth (sorry, I don't have a booth number
but we're in the show roster).  I will be there Sunday - Wednesday and
David will be there Wednesday - Friday.  If you're in Las Vegas, why
not stop by the booth and see us?  We'll also be selling the new
FreeBSD Polo shirts and T-shirts, for those who are interested in
these latest bits of FreeBSD memorabilia (and the polo shirts look
quite nice, if I do say so myself - I took a crude but reasonably
descriptive scan of one and stuck it up at
http://time.cdrom.com/~jkh/polo.jpg)

Also, if there are any Las Vegas area ISP or university folks who
would be willing to give me temporary use of a dialup so that I can
keep up with my email, I'd be much appreciative since I'll be taking a
laptop with me and will otherwise have to call back to the California
to check my mail.  Please drop me a short note with the details.

Thanks!

					Jordan