Date:      Mon, 14 Mar 2005 20:11:28 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@clunix.cl.msu.edu>
To:        user@celeritystorm.com (-^-)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Stupid ASCII loader prompt

> You shouldn't use FreeBSD then, it is full of evil demons that will take
> over your system on the first chance they get.. :)

No, that's not very helpful response.
If a person has this much difficulty understanding things
and assuming religious significance where there is none,
then he already has enough problems and doesn't need your
ridicule.

So, just have patience and even though it is a frequent repeat,
help him remove the bits of graphics he doesn't like.   You would
do the same if it was some other splash screen, so don't you make
it a religious issue yourself in refusing to treat it just like
any other similar bit of graphics or text.

////jerry