Date:      Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:10:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Konstantinos Konstantinidis <kkonstan@duth.gr>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/32046: Port cleanup: x11-fonts/webfonts

The following reply was made to PR ports/32046; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Konstantinos Konstantinidis <kkonstan@duth.gr>
To: Anders Nordby <anders@fix.no>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, clefevre@citeweb.net
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 20:06:43 +0300

 On Sun, 21 Apr 2002 00:46:51 +0200
 Anders Nordby <anders@fix.no> wrote:

 > Anything happening on this PR? Will there be a final patch?

 Most of the changes submited by the originator of that PR,
 along with others sent to me privately by other users, were
 incorporated into a big patch that was submitted 3 months ago
 in ports/34091

 I think that patch just about covers this PR, apart from some
 details that were debated with various people (over private
 email mostly, and some on the lists).

 Unfortunately it ended up being a bit of a bikeshed, including
 discussions regarding wether the port really should be under
 x11-fonts rather than print, wether it should install under
 ${LOCALBASE} rather than ${X11BASE} and stuff like that...

 Anyway, I just submitted ports/34091 leaving some issues that
 were discussed unresolved, and nobody complained.

 I suppose this PR could be closed. If someone is not satisfied
 with some aspect of the port, he could file a new, more specific
 PR.

 --kkonstan