Date:      Sun, 18 Feb 2001 19:00:13 +1000
From:      "Tim McCullagh" <timbo@halenet.com.au>
To:        "Alex Charalabidis" <alex@wnm.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Installing AMAVIS virus scanner  (looping sendmail + starting multiple perl sessions + running out of swap space)

Hi Alex

Thanks for your help.   I found that the problem I was having was due to my
system not having the libc.so.3 installed.    To get around this I installed
the compat2.1 2.2 and 3 distributions to my FreeBSD release 4.2 system and
that has fixed the problem

The libc.so.3 is used by  the uvscan

Thanks again

Tim