Date:      Wed, 02 Dec 1998 11:58:02 -0300
From:      Sebastian Uribe <suribe@dc.uba.ar>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IDE CD Recorder

 I have a Matsushita/Panasonic CDR 7582, which is IDE. I read in the 3.0
announcemente that it supported IDE cd recording (beta), so I installed
it to try. But... I couldn't find any program that can record to it (I
tried cdrecord and cd-write). Maybe I'm not doing it correctly.
 Could someone tell me how can I try this? I know that if it's in beta I
will probably lose some blank CDs trying to make it work, but then I
would have lost them anyway in failed attempts to record under Windows.
 So I'm willing to be a beta tester for this feature, give me some
guidance please! (Maybe should I post this in freebsd-hackers or other
mailing list?)

--
Sebastian Uribe
suribe@dc.uba.ar