Date:      Fri, 13 Nov 1998 23:42:35 -0500
From:      Adam Furman <adam.furman@usi.net>
To:        "'freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>, "'freebsd-fs@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Adam Furman <adam.furman@usi.net>
Subject:   Server going into Kernel Debug mode

I'm running FreeBSD 2.2.5 on an Pentium 133 with 128megs of Memory.  My
server seems to be crashing now every couple of hours and goes into Kernel
Debug mode.  The server was running for 184 days before it started to encore
any problems.  It gave me trouble for about 3 days and it all of sudden stop
giving me trouble and ran for another month.  The server again is giving me
problems.  The error message that is comming up on the console is as
follows.  Any help in this problem would be great.  I need to know what
could be wrong so I can fix that problem so this doesn't keep happening.
Thanks
Adam Furman

(error message)
calcrv: negative time: -6131984 vsec
fatal trap 12: page fault while in kernel mode
fault virtual address = 0x4
fault code = supervisor read, page not present
instruction pointer = 0x8:0xf0153ed9
stack pointer = 0x10:0xefbfff74
frame pointer = 0x10:0xefbfff84

code segment = base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
	     = DPL 0, Pres 1, det32 1, gran 1
processor eflags = interrupt enabled, resume, IUPL=0
current process = 177(SSHD1)
interrupt mask =
kernel: type 12 trap, code =0
stoped at _ip_slowtimot0x49: mov1 0x4(%ebx),%eax
db>