Date:      Mon, 26 Aug 1996 14:30:51 -0700
From:      Anthony Speare <spearea@mail.idt.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   (no subject)

I read the FreeBSD page, and it contained information that it is an open
project to which time and / or skills could be given. I was wondering if
I could be of assistance. My skills range from programming (C, C++,
Basic, Fortran, Assembly, Pascal) to spreadsheet designs and
implementation, as well as DTP and others. My email is
spearea@mail.idt.net. Thank you, Carl D. Speare.

Note: I have Borland C++ v. 4.52 for DOS/Win/Win95. Also, my spreadsheet
/ DTP experience is quite vast.