Date:      Sat, 15 Feb 2003 15:13:57 -0600
From:      Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   New VTE :)

I'd just like to report that the new VTE fixes the bugs I saw with Irssi,
however it does not seem to detect my LANG/LC_ALL environment, and I have to
manually select ISO-8859-15 every time I start a terminal, but then, I can
happily input extended characters.  I could just look at the code, but
instead I'll just ask here: how do I fix that?

Thanx,
juli.
--
Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org> - AIM: BSDFlata -- IRC: juli on EFnet
OpenDarwin, Mono, FreeBSD Developer - ircd-hybrid Developer, EFnet addict