Date:      Wed, 24 Mar 1999 11:28:26 -0800
From:      gregm@netidea.com
To:        Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: speed of DNS -- and PPP Pedantic Primer at FreeBSD.org

Thanks very much Dan. That was the answer, although I did need
the $ORIGIN line for named to accept the files. If anyone from
freebsd.org is reading this I should point out that I had been
following the instructions from the tutorial known as PPP Pedantic
Primer and prehaps Dan's corrections could be added to those
pages. Thanks again.
Greg.
gregm@netidea.com