Date:      Thu, 10 Dec 1998 08:43:16 -0800
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@hotjobs.com>
Cc:        core@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Need some advice about FreeBSD UltraSPARC port

> however i noticed that almost all the patches from the ultralinux camp
> never made it into egcs111.  I'm a bit confused at this

The last time I sent diffs to the EGCS people, they wanted a statement
turning over the diffs to the FSF, required that they be exactly
formatted in GNU style, a ChangeLog entry, and something else I can't
remember.

The UltraLinux people may have found all that too much time/trouble at
this point in time.

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.ucdavis.edu  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)