Date:      Sat, 19 Mar 2005 09:06:50 +0100
From:      Francois Tigeot <ftigeot@wolfpond.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Qt applications hang

I'm experiencing a very strange problem: everything on my system appears
to work fine, with the exception of QT-based applications.

When I launch one, the GUI appears normally and the menus are working. Most
of the menu items also appear to work fine.
As soon as I try to open a file selection dialog (File/Open Location in
konqueror), the whole GUI becomes irresponsive, but the application can still
be killed.

So far I have had the problem with konqueror and print/scribus

The machine is running 5.4-PRERELEASE/amd64.

--
Francois Tigeot