Date:      Sat, 30 Nov 2002 12:29:20 +0100
From:      "Daniel Geske" <daniel.geske@yoc.de>
To:        "'David Malone'" <dwmalone@maths.tcd.ie>, "'Daniel Geske'" <danielgeske@gmx.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: fsck: PLEASE RERUN FSCK - does not fix problem :-(

Dear David,

Thanks for your reply. Is there anything I can do like make the disk
skip the bad parts and keep on using the parts that are still good? I
don't think the temperature causes the problem, I've got another disk,
same model, right next to it and it's fine. Also, the temp. around the
disk never rose over 30 deg Celsius.
PSU I take is Power Supply Unit of the Computer the disk's running in?
If so I can be pretty sure that this is not causing the problem. I
changed the disk's slots (different power cable for each slot) with no
effect.
Do you need more information on anything in my system or is it definetly
sure that my drive has suddenly become unusable? Ouch, that'd be bad.

Greetings

Daniel Geske