Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 1999 09:10:12 -0400
From:      Robert Dodson <rdodson@ox.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Ultrastor drivers

--------------1B2C7145CDF8F92E8069DC29

I notice that the drivers for the Ultrastor scsi cards have
not yet been ported to the 3.x cam driver frame work.

I would be interested in knowing what is involved in doing this,
as I have such a card and could possibly attempt the work.

Thanks,
Rob

--

// Robert Dodson
// OTA Limited Partnership

--------------1B2C7145CDF8F92E8069DC29

I&nbsp;notice that the drivers for the Ultrastor scsi cards have
<pre>--&nbsp;

// Robert Dodson
// OTA Limited Partnership
// 1 Manhattanville Rd.
// Purchase, NY 10577 914/694-5800</pre>
&nbsp;</html>