Date:      Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:27:24 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Anastasia Leventi-Peetz <leventi@fgan.de>
To:        itojun@iijlab.net
Cc:        jinmei@isl.rdc.toshiba.co.jp, leventi@fgan.de, net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re:

yes itojun, you are right with your remark, on the other side  I don't
see by all available RFC's about tunneling IPv6 over IPv4, how
can somebody perform it, without such a Link Local Address!
(In this sense it is very relevant what JINMEI, Tatuya wrote)
I have read about such a tunnel success between FreeBSD and Linux, but
on the FreeBSD there was not the KAME stack.
Unfortunatelly I get no Info on the subject...
Anastasia