Date:      Wed, 13 Dec 2000 09:35:57
From:      "husin ong" <husin_o@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   help about lucent

hi,,,

please help me..
i have installed freebsd 3.5 and lucent wavelan isa 2 mb with the wl0 and
the bsd already know the card but when i try to make the card up its appear
error message /kernel: wl0 : entered wlioctl()
                         /kernel: wl0 : entered wlinit()
                         /kernel: wl0 : entered wlhwrs()
                         /kernel: wl0 : entered wlio

                          so much error about wl0 in here
               bla..bla....

                         /kernel: wl0 : trouble  resetting board

in the my kernel i put like the wl0 in the LINT

please give me some idea and thanks for it.

best regards

husin ong