Date:      Sun, 10 Aug 1997 01:16:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        ccsanady@friley01.res.iastate.edu
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: exmh and current..  anyone?

 * How do you work around the stupid tcl8 problem?

Install tcl76 and tk42 from the ports collection.  If you want to free
up the disk space used up by tcl8, delete all the files, and define
NOTCL in /etc/make.conf so it won't be built next time you build the
world.

 * That aside, I'd like to point out just how disgusted I am with the
 * people who are responsibe for the tcl/tk versioning mess..

To the same people who are largely responsible for bringing this
operating system to you? :)

Satoshi