Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2000 06:38:45 -0800 (PST)
From:      xiyuan qian <xiyuan@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   server program socket connection

Hi,

I am writing a server program, which can accept many
clients connect in. Now, I want this server program
can connect as a client to another server to get some
messages that are happening in real time. So, the
connection need to be real time. With socket connect,
now this server program can get the messages from
another server but it's always busy in getting
messages so it has no time to handle the in connects,
that is now, the server program can not accecp even
one client connection. How can I write the server
program to let it runs as a server and at the meantime
as a client and exchange all the messages in realtime.
With FD_SET()??? With select()??? I have very little
knowladge on writing the socket connections program. I
need more detail helps. Please help me!!!

Best regaurds!