Date:      Mon, 5 Aug 2002 08:44:59 +0100
From:      Duncan Young <duncan.young@pobox.com>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: Re: divert not working in 4.6.1-RELEASE-p7 ???

uname -v:

FreeBSD 4.6.1-RELEASE-p7 #1: Sat Aug  3 13:55:03 BST 2002
root@toyo.int.duncanyoung.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC

My apologies, I feel a little foolish :-(

Thanks for the help

Duncan

PS I've been using BSD only for a couple of months and think most of it is
execelent.  I'm used to ipfilter (on solaris).  I think ipfw, except for the
natd stuff/divert, seems easier to use.

On Sunday 04 Aug 2002 2:21 pm, Philip Reynolds wrote:
> Philip Reynolds <philip.reynolds@rfc-networks.ie> 27 lines of wisdom

included: