Date:      Tue, 2 Apr 2002 16:46:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      Vince Valenti <vince@blue-box.net>
To:        Drew Tomlinson <drew@mykitchentable.net>
Cc:        Jonathan Arnold <jdarnold@buddydog.org>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "\"nate\"" <freebsd@aphroland.org>
Subject:   Re: sudden reboots

On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, Drew Tomlinson wrote:

> [...]

Yeah, this has happened twice to me now...  It looks like about once per
week.  It happened a week after I upgraded (which was one week ago) and it
happened today...  It only seems to be happening on this Dell however.  I
guess I won't be upgrading the rest of my servers just yet... :)

--
Vince Valenti
Systems Administrator