Date:      Thu, 29 Nov 2007 17:25:34 +0530
From:      "Radhika Khattar, Noida" <radhikak@hcl.in>
To:        <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Class Loading

Hi,

How to pass the Plugin ClassLoader to the Launching Framework

=20

DebugUITools=2Elaunch(launchConfiguration, ILaunchManager=2ERUN_MODE)

=20

I need to launch Junit through the launching framework but I get the
NoDefFound error for the class in the plugin=2Ejar

Regards,

Radhika

=20

                    =20

DISCLAIMER:

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and=
 intended for the named recipient(s) only=2E=20
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its=
 affiliates=2E Any views or opinions presented in=20
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect=
 the opinions of HCL or its affiliates=2E=20
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,=
 distribution and / or publication of=20
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail=
 is strictly prohibited=2E If you have=20
received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender=
 immediately=2E Before opening any mail and=20
attachments please check them for viruses and defect=2E