Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 2002 08:14:07 +0000 (GMT)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Musa=20Ali?= <musalizy@yahoo.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Att:DIRECTOR/CEO

FROM:MR.MUSA ALI

TEL:+27-83-928-8925.

FAX:+27-11-33-93216.

             URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

How are you and your entire family?hope everything is
moving on well.Can you please confirm to me if you
will be able to go to NEATHERLANDS and represent me?
 There have been widespread rumours of how money leave
most South Africa governmental companies.So,Most Bank
here in South Africa are hell-bent on tracking down
the  perpetrators.

My consignment(US$36 MILLION)has nothing to do with
the
fraudulent activities going on here,but I am becoming
uncomfortable in having mine deposited in any
comercial bank here as ealier advised by my attorney.

There's been a new development down here as my
attorney has better alternative of transfer this fund
out from South Africa.He has a reliable DIPLOMATIC
contact that can help us transport my consignment by
freight to EUROPE.
All you need to do is fly down there and act as my
partner or co-beneficiary of the consignment.Note that
the consignment will be "MARKED" as containing "FAMILY
TREASURE" no one except the man that will help clear
the Box is aware of this.
 Get back to me by e-mail or contact my lawyer and ask
him to throw more lights on this.His e-mail is
willy_adams2001@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you as soon as you get my mail.

Thanks and Best regards

Mr.Musa Ali.