Date:      Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:09:36 +1000
From:      "Josh Finlay" <montarotech@optusnet.com.au>
To:        "Gleb Smirnoff" <glebius@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-pf@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD + MPD + PF + ALTQ

Gleb, my best friend! ;) ;)

I've just cvsup'd to RELENG_6, would you have a nice pretty patch to give
ng_iface(4) ALTQ functionality?

I must have read wrong in previous messages, I thought RELENG_6 already had
this merged in, but upon re-reading I found I was actually wrong, and my
only real reason for going to RELENG_6 was for the ALTQ support on ng_iface.

So i'm itching to get it kicking ;)