Date:      Tue, 5 Jun 2001 10:14:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Linh Pham <lplist@closedsrc.org>
To:        Dave Rideout <drideout@cssnow.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Dumb Question PDC

On 2001-06-05, Dave Rideout scribbled:

# We have multiple FreeBSD boxes.  I do not want to have to configure user
# accounts on each machine.  Is there anyway to setup a FreeBSD pdc, like is
# done in winblows?

You may want to check Samba's website and documentation which can be
found at http://www.samba.org

Samba 2.2.x includes and improves it's PDC capabilities, but there are
some additional limitations that may affect your network. I personally
haven't tried to setup Samba to be a PDC to our Windows 2000 clients yet
:)

--
Linh Pham
[lplist@closedsrc.org]