Date:      Fri, 10 Apr 2009 07:09:19 +0200
From:      Peter Ulrich Kruppa <ulrich@pukruppa.net>
To:        =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=82=A3reeBSD-Emulation?= <freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   german/acroread9 crashes

Hi,

I am running linux_base-8-8_11 on FreeBSD 7.2-PRERELEASE amd64 with
these options in /etc/mak.conf :
	OVERRIDE_LINUX_BASE_PORT=f9
	OVERRIDE_LINUX_NONBASE_PORTS=f8

When I start acroread9 it will crash after 3 or four seconds.
This is what I can see, when I run it from a terminal:
	---------------------------------------
%acroread9

(acroread:12745): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
	Using the fallback 'C' locale.
Fontconfig warning: no <cachedir> elements found. Check configuration.
Fontconfig warning: adding <cachedir>/var/cache/fontconfig</cachedir>
Fontconfig warning: adding <cachedir>~/.fontconfig</cachedir>
Fontconfig warning: no <cachedir> elements found. Check configuration.
Fontconfig warning: adding <cachedir>/var/cache/fontconfig</cachedir>
Fontconfig warning: adding <cachedir>~/.fontconfig</cachedir>
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'RSException'

BTW: german/acroread9 runs fine!

Please tell me, if I can give any more information.

Greetings,

Uli.