Date:      Wed, 12 May 1999 16:52:05 +0200 (CETDST)
From:      Adam Minowski <adamski@gnet.pl>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   MFS mounting problem

I have a server with disks:
sd0 (partitions: sd0s1a - root, sd0s1b - swap)
sd1 (sd1a - /var)
wd0 (wd0a - /disk)

I've tried to mount 64MB MFS on /mnt so I've tried:
mount_mfs -s 131027 /dev/sds1b /mnt
and I have 32MB ram disk on /mnt! Why it's size isn't 64MB as I want to? It
seems that my FreeBSD-3.1-STABLE couldn't mount MFS filesystem with size 32MB.
Why??? This problem is very important because I have to have minimum 64MB of
RAM disk, and for this moment I could mount only 32MB. Please help.

--- Adam Minowski --- Network administrator ---
------- Getin ISP --- Wroclaw -- POLAND -------
----- Fidonet: 2:482/58 --- AM1390-RIPE -------