Date:      Fri, 11 Sep 1998 08:27:15 -0600
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        MATSUI Hirokazu <Hirokazu.Matsui@open.enicom.co.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: _xmDrawingAreaWidgetClass undefined in 8-14

> > All I can say is that it works for me.  What's the size of jre_X?  It
> > should be the same size and java_X.
>
> It's not same !

You are indeed correct.  *DANG*, I don't know what's going on.

I'm going to have to re-roll another release, and I have no time to do
it, nor do I have a clue what happened.  I was sure the release I built
was correct, and I even downloaded it from the WWW site and installed it
on a machine to make sure it worked. :(

Sorry about that, and I'll try and get a new release out soon to fix
this.

In the meantime, you can use JDK1.1.6.V98-7-21, which is apparently what
I'm using, which works well except for the minor socket bug.  (That's
what my test box is using...)

Nate