Date:      Sun, 5 Oct 1997 11:39:03 +0200 (CEST)
From:      nobody <nonxstnt@darkening.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   hangups

I've been helping several friends with PPP under RELENG's and 2.2.5-BETA,
and all my friends who use PPP (ex. FTP install over PPP, or the
userlevel PPP) have complained about constant hangups (via 3 different
ISP's).

Is there any kind of problem I should be knowing about? Cant seem to get
an FTP install to finish with any of them.

---
thomas strömberg . system admin, royal institute of technology (stockholm)
nobody@darkening.com . irc:nobody@EFnet . talk:nonxstnt@silent.darkening.com
real coders don't use comments. It was hard to write; it should be hard to read