Date:      Wed, 1 Jan 2003 17:59:17 -0600
From:      "Nick H. -- Technical Support Engineer" <nickh@supportteam.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Multicast Routing

Anyone have any good how-to's on how to setup a FreeBSD box to do multicast
routing?  Im wanting to setup a FreeBSD gateway that will have a Cable modem
and a DSL modem connected to it.  Any traffic on certain ports I want to go
through (out) one interface (dc0) and the rest to go through the other
interface (dc1) while dc2 is the LAN interface (10.0.0.1).  Any ideas?

Please CC me on this one as I am not on this mailing list.  I asked on the
Current mailing list to no avail.

Regards,
-Nick "Harm" Hale
nickh@supportteam.net