Date:      Wed, 8 Nov 2000 12:57:12 -0000
From:      "InvictaNet Customer Support" <support@invictanet.co.uk>
To:        "Freebsd-ISP" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: non-existant MX

The question that strikes me is "Why on earth would you not want to receive
mail for a domain under your control"

You could be missing out on "I think your domain name is cool, will you sell
it for £1 million?"

Martyn
InvictaNet - The Internet in Plain English, Guaranteed
http://www.invictanet.co.uk
mailto:info@invictanet.co.uk
phone: 0870 7402252
fax: +44 (0)1233 334001