Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 03:59:37 +0800
From:      master <master@beim.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

Hello Freebsd-questions,

  I want to Make samba run as PDC,but when I follow the installaton of
  SAMBA,something conflit:
  1.I can add username with the suffix '$',Freebsd do not allow add
  such username as 'wkstation$' which used by samba.
  2.when I edit the passwd & master.passwd file with the user 'ws1$'
  add in,smbpasswd can not find the user name,and my console show:
  /kernel:cmd conftest pid 10000 tried to use nonpresent SYSVSEM.

  can someone help me?

Best regards,
 master                          mailto:master@beim.net