Date:      Thu, 1 Jan 1998 15:14:39 -0800
From:      "Daniel \"The Bruce\" Keller" <dkeller@psln.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions List" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Jerry Barbee" <Barbee@internetmci.com>
Subject:   Re: Atapi Zip drive

Hi,
on my system my ATAPI Zip drive is detected as a normal hard drive, it is
the second disk on the first controller, so wd1. I can mount it by mounting
wd1s1. I'm not sure if there is some specific driver for the ATAPI zip
drive, but without it I can mount the first disk I put in it, but if I put
another disk in I can't mount it.
Daniel Keller