Date:      Thu, 22 Jun 2000 10:46:05 +0200
From:      Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Supporting non-DocBook documents in the tree

On Tue 2000-06-20 (15:10), Nik Clayton wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 27, 1999 at 01:22:42PM +0100, Nik Clayton wrote:
>
> [ Good grief!  August last year?  I could've sworn this was only a month or
>   two ago.  Here are some quotes from my original message. ]

Egads, and I still have a copy of this message ;)

> I *know* that there are tools out there that will convert HTML to PS (and
> to sundry other formats as well).  That's not what I want to concentrate
> on right now.  Instead, I'd like people to take a look at doc.html.mk and
> tell me how I've screwed up.  I'm sure there are easier ways to do some of
> the stuff, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if we can merge substantial
> chunks of doc.docbook.mk and doc.html.mk to make things easier to follow.
>
> Thoughts?

It looks good, and I can't see any obvious speedups or easier ways,
except possibly a doc.functions.mk at a much later stage which might
include compression/tar rules and other macros.

I'm afraid you don't seem to have screwed up.  Sorry.

Cheers! *grin*

Neil
--
Neil Blakey-Milner