Date:      Sun, 2 Apr 2000 01:43:43 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix@looksharp.net>
To:        Mikhail Teterin <mi@video-collage.com>
Cc:        Doug Barton <Doug@gorean.org>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: erroneous messages filtering ((no subject))

On Sun, 2 Apr 2000, Mikhail Teterin wrote:

>>  It's actually quite easy. The problem  is that those kinds of filters
>> are either so restrictive that they filter posts that they should not,
>> or so loose as to not really be of much use.
>
>I'd come up with  a filter to defeat this claim, but  I'm afraid it will
>not be employed anyway...
>
>	-mi

As far as I'm concerned there are better ways for the project to spend
its time than catering to the demands of those too lazy to setup their
own procmail filters.  The original poster can filter his own mail.

Brandon D. Valentine
--
    "...and as for hackers, we note that all of those known to
    The Register are so strapped financially that seizing their