Date:      Thu, 17 May 2007 20:10:52 -0400
From:      Anish Mistry <amistry@am-productions.biz>
To:        "Undisclosed.Recipients": ;
Cc:        shadow@itt.net.ru, freebsd-jail@freebsd.org, shadow@psoft.net
Subject:   Re: FreeVPS / Jail2 (Was: Re: Welcome to freebsd-jail ...)

--nextPart1850086.kY9cT2VNyf

On Thursday 17 May 2007, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> --On Thursday, May 17, 2007 16:42:04 -0400 Anish Mistry
>
> <amistry@am-productions.biz> wrote:
> > Does anyone know where the jail2 work fits in?
> > http://docs.freevps.com/doku.php?id=3Dfreebsd:index
>
> Good question ... the changelog doesn't appear to have changed
> since Sept 2006, so has the project died?
>
> Looking at Project Tasks, though, the two things I'm interested in
> playing with right now (CPU / Memory limits) appear have 'get from
> SoC' as its state, so I'm guessing that the overall plan is to
> incorporate Chris' work ...
>
> But, he's got alot of stuff in there that go way above and beyond
> .. the SysV stuff being desired for PostgreSQL server(s) in jails
Alex would if be possible to provide a patch for just the SYSV IPC=20
stuff?  I'd be happy to help test that since I just got a project=20
that will need it come July.
Also if you have a Google Checkout account (Free to setup and free=20
transactions until the end of the year) I can donate some cash.

=2D-=20
Anish Mistry
amistry@am-productions.biz
AM Productions http://am-productions.biz/