Date:      Sun, 18 Feb 2001 09:58:58 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Stefan Carstens" <Stefan.Carstens@t-online.de>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Have to make a decision

I have a simple answer for you - install Webmin on the FreeBSD
system.  This webinterface runs on a wide variety of UNIX's
including SuSE and presents a consistent administrative interface
to answer exactly the problem you have.  Even if you can't
get them to give up SuSE at least get them weaned onto
webmin.

ALso, there's one other thing that you should know - it's a lot
easier to convince people to switch if you understand their
way of doing things in addition to your own.  Rather than spending
your time trying to convince them to use FreeBSD you should be
spending your time getting familiar with SuSE and then once
your as capabable with it as your employer is, your going to
have a lot more credibility when you tell them "Oh, yes, I know
SuSE like the back of my hand but you know what it stinks -
switch to FreeBSD"