Date:      Tue, 7 Jan 1997 23:48:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>
To:        bminazzi@w3page.com, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Xylogics Remote Annex SW and FBSD

In lists.freebsd.isp you write:

>Shaun Finn wrote:
>>

>> We are running erpcd release 3.1 on a 2.0.5R FBSD machine. I chose
>> the compile option and everything worked fine. I was expecting to
>> have to update FBSD to at least 2.1.0 in order to make it work, but
>> was pleasantly surprised.
>>

>I have a pair of MicroAnnex XL's.  What would I need to do to make these
>puppies go with FreeBSD?  Any Clue's?
> ( the People at Bay have been less than Helpfull. As soon as you
>mention FreeBSD, they say *NOT SUPPORTED*! )

Thats Odd, in my manuals FreeBSD is specifically listed as a supported source
release for erpcd, and I'm running it on several FreeBSD boxes with zero
problems.. Their compile tools even noticed it was FreeBSD and took care of the
rest..

-Crh
--

       Charles Henrich     Michigan State University     henrich@msu.edu