Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 2002 03:39:51 -0800
From:      "Robert L Sowders" <rsowders@usgs.gov>
To:        Gregory Neil Shapiro <gshapiro@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, owner-freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The sendmail discussion...

Greg is absolutely correct.

These whiners, who constantly moan for code while never contributing any,
should contribute the code if they want it changed.

Also I shudder to think that those who customize their systems would
actually learn how to use all the tools available to them to prevent a
makeworld from overwriting or undoing their customizations. :)

I wish that we could assign a bitch rating to some of these emails.  Say a
sliding bitch scale depending on how much code the bitchee has
contributed.  Then they could easily be filtered to /dev/null.
Waddayathink? ;)

Much ado about nothing, so far, RTFM.