Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 2004 18:03:56 -0600
From:      Frank Knobbe <frank@knobbe.us>
To:        "Reed L. O'Brien" <reed@intersiege.com>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.8 -> 4.9 Issues (was re: ssh strangeness in 4.9)

--=-2RLGShIB5reIHMJDr5i3

On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 20:37, Reed L. O'Brien wrote:
> Does it do it from the consile?  How about from another terminal, say ate=
rm, eterm or xterm?=20

Reed,

I just upgraded to 4.9 again to see if that fixed an issue I have with
broken ports (to no avail), but I missed to try xterm. I'll try it this
weekend and let you know. (Sorry, not much time in "Frank's world" these
days...)

When I was on 4.9, Evolution crashed on sending email and I needed to
get something out quick, so I had to downgrade again. As soon as I
reverted to 4.8, Evolution was happy again.... does that make sense?

Do I have to recompile every #$%@#^ program again when I'm on 4.9??? Why
does the system behave so much differently between 4.8 and 4.9???

Anyhow... just wanted to say, I'm still looking as this. I'll post more
this weekend.

Thanks,
Frank

--=20
Warning at the Gates of Bill: =20
Abandon hope, all ye who press <ENTER> here...

--=-2RLGShIB5reIHMJDr5i3

--=-2RLGShIB5reIHMJDr5i3--