Date:      Thu, 10 Feb 2011 09:41:53 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Micka=EBl_Can=E9vet?= <canevet@embl.fr>
To:        freebsd-rc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help need to write a shutdown rc script.

--=-yjuPU6LW6zZEEA9UOXyz

Hi,

I'd like to stop the carp0 network interface at first while shutting
down or rebooting a server, so that my second node takes the VIP ASAP.
Right now my network interface carp0 is stopped late in the shutdown
process like the others network interfaces.

How is the cleaner way to stop it at first (even before stopping any
other service). I think I have to write a rc script an put it
in /usr/local/etc/rc.d, but I can't find any example of stop only rc
script, and I don't exactly know which dependencies I must use.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Micka=C3=ABl

--=-yjuPU6LW6zZEEA9UOXyz

--=-yjuPU6LW6zZEEA9UOXyz--