Date:      Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:39:23 +0700
From:      bpirorm <bpirom@mvsk.ac.th>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   MySQL & Natd problem.

I have FreeBSD 4.1 box that act as web server (apache 1.3.12) and database server (MySQL 3.22.32) I have to questions to ark.

1.) When MySQL daemon start  I can't  login on server console because the server doesn't prompt for login  although MySQL daemon
and apache start ready that can access via telnet,ftp,and can browse the web  from other PC. I think MySQL is make this problem because I test by comment MySQL daemon line in /etc/rc  and reboot the server can start and appear login prompt normally. How to correct this problem?

2.) I want to make FreeBSD box generate private ip between 192.168.100.1 to 192.168.100.10 to my client that can access to the internet by use bsd box as network gateway. I test to set this by configing NATD the same as  this document
"http://www.defcon1.org/html/body_natd_help.html"  after reboot it make me can not access to my server from anywhere. (can not telnet,ftp, can not browse web page). How can I make my box for this purpose?

Thanks.
bpirom

Sent  cc to bpirom@hotmail.com too please.