Date:      01 Mar 2001 01:52:25 -0800
From:      Jack Twilley <jmt@tbe.net>
To:        mh@mpg123.de
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   NAS support under FreeBSD?

Hey, I noticed that you support NAS under Linux and a few other OSen,
but not FreeBSD.

I have FreeBSD, and an NCD Xterminal with NAS installed.  I'm willing
to try to make it work if you can include it in a later version.

I will also submit my patches to the FreeBSD port maintainer to see if
they can add what's necessary to the port to check to see if nas has
been installed.

Ideally, if one has already installed the nas port and one installs
the mpg123 port, it should build mpg123 with nas support.

What do you think?

Jack.
--
Jack Twilley