Date:      Wed, 10 Mar 1999 14:18:48 -0600
From:      Nelson Rodriguez <rican1@pdq.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   getting a copy of FreeBSD

I was attempting to download version 3.1 from the ftp site, but am
unsure which files? or how to download them to my computer.  I am
downloading them to a friends computer who is currently running win98 as
he is in possession of a cd rom burner. How do I dl the necessary files
(all) from installation, tools, readmes etc. to a file or several file?
onto his computer into a windows file and then copy them onto the cd-rom
and afterwards install the BSD software on my home computer.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

If you are able to reply to this message with-in a hour I can  be
reached via e-mail at rican1@pdq.net and afterwards my e-mail address is
myth@fulori.com.  A quick response would be appreciated as I'm at his
apartment and would like to use the cdburnner now and I live approx 80
miles away.  Either way Thank you again for all your help.

Regards,
Chrystian E. Shiflet
XaosAngel 93's