Date:      24 Mar 2003 04:08:24 -0500
From:      Jean-Francois Laforest <fuzzball@ipv6peer.net>
To:        FreeBSD-Current ML <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   gre problems.

Slight problem with FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE-p4. When the machine is freshly
booted, I can create a tunnel fine, it'll ping for a while. When the
link fails, it doesn't re-establish the lin. I decided to ifconfig gre0
destroy and create it again, after the tunnel is created again the
system barks the following error message:

Mar 24 04:04:25 hellraiser kernel: gre0: unable to attach encap

Anyone ever got this problem yet ? (4.7 - 5.0)

(More information can be provided.)