Date:      Tue, 4 Sep 2001 14:47:32 -0700
From:      "Joseph Grundy" <grundyenterprises@home.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: AMD Systems

a quick note the ALi chipset from reviews and what i have been told is by
far the worse of all chipsets running on AMD motherboards. the only thing
you get with it over the VIA is running ATI video cards, there is a problem
between VIA chipset motherboards, and ATI video cards, and Vortex 2 sound
cards.