Date:      Thu, 22 Mar 2001 21:57:05 +0900
From:      Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ping!  Have we lost momentum on the webmaster(s) issue?

At Wed, 21 Mar 2001 23:27:54 -0800,
Jordan Hubbard wrote:
> Are the people who volunteered to take up the reins still waiting for
> something to happen?  Are we waiting on hardware?  Software?  The
> granting of appropriate privileges?  Someone to simply say "go!"  and
> fire the starter's gun?  Please let me know if there's anything I can
> do to further things along here...

What I am working on is:

 o Clarify future directory hierarchy on www.FreeBSD.org.
   (with Nik but I'd like to hear other person's opinion)
 o Waiting new hardware for www.FreeBSD.org.
   (but priority is not too high)

# Other my TODO:
#   o Coordinate design-44bsd translation rights with Addison-Wesley.
#     (almost finished)
#   o Catch up Japanese translation of doc/ and www/ tree for 4.3-REL.
#   o Close ports PRs as many as I can for 4.3-REL.
#   o Manage installation of new machines for jp.FreeBSD.org.
#     (I'll install 4.3-RC into 13 machines in this week!)

I don't think something will be changed drastically after
responsibility of webmaster's hat is moved to new team.
But I want to hear if you (and other committers) hope something on new
webmaster.

--
Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp> // IMG SRC, Inc.
             <kuriyama@FreeBSD.org> // FreeBSD Project