Date:      Fri, 6 Jul 2001 20:24:45 -0500 (PDT)
From:      appleseed@hushmail.com
To:        security@freebsd.org
Cc:        silby@silby.com
Subject:   Re: Hiding Versions

--Hushpart_boundary_obElYzAbHgfwmjRvREOciJCAmIZuipQc

>There are programs other than nmap, you know.  You should be able to
>determine the OS version of a system by the syn-ack response alone;
>nmap
>just likes more info.
>And your setup seems too clever for it's own good.  I doubt you're really
>protecting anything.
>
>Mike "Silby" Silbersack
Werd, I know. Ack prediction is patched to be 100% as randomized as
my software will allow. I apologize I should have included that in the
statement.
So what if im not protecting anything. If you want to be the best you
can't not test every angle, right? =-/
=)
northern_

Free, encrypted, secure Web-based email at www.hushmail.com
--Hushpart_boundary_obElYzAbHgfwmjRvREOciJCAmIZuipQc--