Date:      01 Mar 2001 03:20:28 -0800
From:      Jack Twilley <jmt@tbe.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   diff for mpg123 and nas

--=-=-=

I was able to successfully build mpg123 with nas support.

Attached is the diff that when applied to the Makefile in the work
directory adds a new target "freebsd-nas".  Making that target builds
a binary that successfully uses NAS on my system, to play mp3's on my
server and have sound come out at my xterminal.

I would suggest that either a separate non-esound port be made for
mpg123 or that it should detect either library that is available, and
build accordingly.  I do not know if it can handle having both
libraries -- someone else will have to test that.

Jack.
--
Jack Twilley
jmt at tbe dot net

--=-=-=

350a351,357
> freebsd-nas:
> 	$(MAKE) AUDIO_LIB='-laudio -lXau -lXt' \
> 		LDFLAGS='-L/usr/X11R6/lib' \
> 		CFLAGS='$(CFLAGS) -I/usr/X11R6/include -DNAS' \
> 		OBJECTS='${ARCHFILES} audio_nas.o dct64.o term.o' \
> 		mpg123-make

--=-=-=--